- Thank you for using sern in your projects. It's only going to get better!
- I apologize for the sudden small breaking change. After this update, there won't be any for a while.
Wow! We're increasing our semantic versioning by
What does this mean?
- The naming of plugins was getting too complex. For example, plugin naming evolved into CommandModuleCommandPlugin, CommandModuleEventPlugin and more.
- I realize that this affects all plugins. I have updated all plugins to match these changes
- The old way of declaring plugins has been deprecated in favor of newer functions that facilitate and ease typings